Xone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Where is everyone at?
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:32 am by penguin2233

» Setting up a Server on Armagetron.
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:11 pm by -=xone|Antipro

» Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:50 am by Xone|Spirit

» Halo 5 Forum Content Transfer...in progress
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:39 am by Xone-Meinto

» Halo 5 - Thoughts on Riptide...
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 am by Admin

» XONE SERVER LEADERBOARD!!!
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:31 pm by TACI|FUCK YOU XONE SHIT

» Been sick hope to be back on tron this week
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm by The Stig

» WHERE ARE WE!!!???!
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:00 pm by -=Xone-UltrA

» Polo application
Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:00 am by -=Xone.Ray

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity

+2
Xone-Optimus
compguygene
6 posters

Go down

Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity Empty Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity

Post by compguygene Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi, I just was curious to know if some one could point me towards which controller sensitivity, along with aim accelration and deadzone profiles is the most appropriate for Halo 5.

Im used to playing on Sensitivities between 5 and 6 but i just want to have a rough idea what every one here plays on.

~Thanks.

compguygene

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity Empty Sorry for the late reply.

Post by Xone-Optimus Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:59 am

Well thats a very broad question....there isnt ONE "right" sensitivity but I personally play on sensitivities 8-10 with an aim acceleration of 1 as like a more uniform aim acceleration speed. Also my deadzones are both at 0% because i want the most input from both by analogue sticks...
Xone-Optimus
Xone-Optimus
Xone-Legend
Xone-Legend

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity Empty Re: Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity

Post by compguygene Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 am

Ahh I C Shocked

compguygene

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity Empty Re: Halo 5 - Whats the Perfect Sensitivity

Post by -=Xone.Ray Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi Compugene!!
First of all Welcome to Xone Clan Forum!!
I really appreciate you for sharing this thought with us. Being a Co-Leader of this Clan I must say that since most of them have moved into xbox but still I will like you to continue with your thought. Whenever Xone Member get time they can play on your servers. But again I dont gaurantee that our players will play full fledged on tron anymore.
-=Xone.Ray
-=Xone.Ray
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xone-Faze Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:30 am

First of all I myself play on Sensitivities 5-6, with an aim accelration of 5 (because I want to be able to turn quicker in situations where an enemy is shooting me from behind, or if an enemy goes for a ninja)

Sensitivity wise it doesnt matter what you play on as long as you your self LIKE it, but i can offer som tips with aim acceleration. Essentially a aim acceleration of 0 will give you a more uniform look speed which is perfect for long range and precision based combat....a look sense of 5 allows for more dexterous playstyle, aggressive plays....

I would suggest try either 1 or 5 aim acceleration.
Xone-Faze
Xone-Faze
Xone-Legend
Xone-Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Xone-Meinto Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 am

Any tips on configuring your deadzones appropriately?
Xone-Meinto
Xone-Meinto
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xone-Faze Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 am

How to set your inner deadzone:

Put it at 0%
Now, lightly nudge your right stick in a direction then let go. If your camera is still slowly moving even when you arent touching the stick (this is called look drift), then you should increase the size of your deadzone. Do this for every direction, including the diagonals.
If you have no drift problems, then congratulations... you are done.
However if you have drift problem, increase the size of the deadzone then try again. Repeat the process until you find the lowest number possible, where you dont get look drift.
How to set your outer deadzone:

Again, put this number to 0%
This time spin your character left, then spin your character right. If your character is turning very slowly in one or both directions then similar to before, increase the size of the deadzone, and try again.
Thats it!
Xone-Faze
Xone-Faze
Xone-Legend
Xone-Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Xone|Spirit Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:50 am

I have also realized that if you change the right analogue sticks "SENSITIVITY CURVE" to Smooth and the left analogue sticks "SENSITIVITY CURVE" to Agressive or Instant...then it feels soooo much better.

Obviously this is to do with the Elite Controller.

PS. I play on 5 Aim Acceleration and 5 Look Sensitivities.
INNER DEADZONE = 0%
OUTDER DEADZONE = 8%
Xone|Spirit
Xone|Spirit
Forum VIP
Forum  VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down